GAME DRIVE SAFARI PRIVATE TOUR.
On this Aquila private safari game drive tour, the guests enjoy welcome drinks and a hearty buffet breakfast upon arrival before joining an experienced game drive on a 2- 3 hours game drive around the game reserve before settling down to a buffet delicious buffet lunch. All Cape Town private safaris are in an open 4 x 4 safari vehicle and are led by an experienced guide, who will share inside-story about your surroundings. During this 9-hour Cape Town Private Safari excursion, you will travel by private vehicle to a game reserve to search for ‘Big 5’ animals like rhinos, lions, leopards, elephants, and buffalo, plus other creatures like giraffes, hippos and cheetahs, observing these majestic creatures in their natural habitat. On the way home from the Aquila private safari game drive tour, stop by a winery for a tasting and cheese pairing.
Aquila wildlife safari day tour including private transfer to and from Aquila game reserve in Cape Town. Go on our private full day safari wildlife tour near Cape Town which is perfect for the visitors with limited time – Arrival is at 06h45, welcome drinks, buffet breakfast, 2hr to 3hr game drive, buffet lunch. The journey of this Cape Town safari private day tour takes you to Aquila Private Game Reserve, a 4-star 7500-hectare conservancy in the southern karoo of the Western Cape and one of the best safari lodges near Cape Town.
- Big 5 game reserve drives
- Open 4×4 mountain trails and private luxury chalets for one-night safari
- Mini golf ground, play station
- Jungle gym and baby sitting
- Library, and curio shop
- Travel N1 via Huguenot Tunnel
- ± 3hr Game Drive in Open air 4×4
- Swimming pool relaxation before
DEPARTURE & RETURN LOCATION
At hotel or guesthouse in Cape Town (Google Map)
07:30 Pick up at the hotel or guesthouse
- A luxury vehicle with passenger liability cover
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Blue badge professional guide
- Bottled water & free Wi-Fi onboard
- Buffet breakfast with juice
- Coffee and a selection of teas, buffet lunch
- 2 to 3-hour game drive with a juice or water
- Use of pool, lounge bar, labyrinth
- Giant chess access to a curio shop
- Welcome drinks and brief information on the game reserve
- Food and drinks are on your own account
- Refreshments other than mentioned
- Entrance fees at various places of interest will be for your own account
- Access to Spa Facilities and treatments
- Curio shop purchases
- Horseback and Quadbike safari
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Daily Departures: At hotel or guesthouse in Cape Town and departure time: 07:30 Pick up at your hotel or guesthouse.
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
- Tour duration approximately 8 hours
- English tour guide, entrance fees applicable to the itinerary
- Private tours (French, Spanish or German and any other foreign language guides are available on request)
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to the minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
During this 9-hour Cape Town Private Safari excursion, you will travel by private vehicle to a game reserve to search for ‘Big 5’ animals like rhinos, lions, leopards, elephants, and buffalo, plus other creatures like giraffes, hippos and cheetahs, observing these majestic creatures in their natural habitat. On the way home from the Aquila private safari game drive tour, stop by a winery for a tasting and cheese pairing.
Big 5 game reserve drives
Aquila Game Reserve – Arrival at 09h00, Welcome drinks, buffet breakfast, 2hr to 3hr game drive, buffet lunch, enjoy our premises with time at leisure, depart for Cape Town at 16h00. Arrive at the reserve at 9, breakfast, then the 2 to 3-hour safari. The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side. Followed by lunch and time at leisure to explore the rest of the facilities.
Open 4×4 mountain trails
Cape Town Big 5 Morning 4×4 Safari Full Day Tour – Departing Cape Town, welcome drink, Buffet Breakfast, Game drive and a visit to ARC (Animal Rescue Center), Buffet lunch, relax at the pool and browse the African curio shop. The welcome to the Big-5 experience safari, the reserve used covers a 10,000-hectare conservancy in the southern Karoo and is home to the big 5 legends of the wilderness – elephant, lion, buffalo, leopard, and rhino. The 2 to 3-hour safari departs at 10:15 am or 1:30 pm and is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories about your surroundings as well as information about all the animals, easily rousing your inner wild side. All Cape Town safaris are taken in an open-top 4 x 4 with options of using a Quad bike or on Horseback and includes a buffet breakfast, lunch, and the option of taking some cooling off dips at one of two breathtaking swimming pools, all guests are welcome to take advantage of the pools before or after your Big 5 Safari. Discover the magic of Cape Town wildlife safari tour with Us. Our Safari tour has been carefully crafted by our team to make sure that our guests are given a platform to choose the safari of their own dreams. We do not take you to the regular safaris, but we give you a choice: Fairy Glen, Aquila, Enverdon, and Sanbona, pay for transfer only, we will help you with the bookings to get the best deal.
Aquila Game Drive Private Safari
The early morning private safari ensures that you get to be on the game drive as the animals start stirring. You need to be at Aquila Private Game Reserve no later than 07:00 am. The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories and facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side. Aquila Private Game Reserve, offering big 5 safaris two hours from Cape Town, makes it easy for you no matter what your time constraints are, we offer a full-day safari tour in Cape Town.